Advice Only Services
When All You Need is a Little Direction.
Some people need advice focused on a particular aspect of their financial life. Others want comprehensive planning, but do not want an advisor to manage their investments or provide investment or insurance products. Many people have investments through their employer and need advice to manage those individual plans. Most employers do not give advice on 401K and other qualified plans due to potential liability.
At Frontier Financial Planning, we are here to help our clients manage their investments within their 401K plans. We are very flexible in how we can work with our clients. If you are looking for advice for a particular financial planning issue or seeking comprehensive financial planning advice, we can provide advice only services.
Our clients often come to us for advice on the following issues:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Second Opinions
- Investment Advice
- 401k Advice
- Saving for College
- Budgeting and Debt Management
- Planning a Home Purchase
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Probate Assistance
- Employee Benefit Consulting
Each client has different needs so we have different options.
- Hourly Fees. Some people just need one-time guidance to get their lives on track or to answer some complex financial questions. We charge these clients a fee for the time we spend together.
- Single Projects. We quote a price for a project (i.e. financial plan) based on estimated time we will spend on the project. We can bill monthly or set up a payment schedule.
- Ongoing Advice Agreements. Clients who use our services on a regular basis often put us on a retainer, paying for services in advance.
- Investment Management Fees. We are compensated on a percentage basis for assets we manage directly.
Simply call us and explain your situation. We will provide an estimate of the number of hours needed to adequately understand your situation and make recommendations. Many issue-specific situations can be resolved in a 2-hour initial consultation. We will deliver to you a specific action plan explaining how to proceed on your own. We can also offer retainer arrangements to provide for ongoing advice.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from sound professional advice. Call us to discuss your situation today!
Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation