Comprehensive Financial Planning
Your Guide on the Path to Financial Freedom
Your comprehensive financial plan is the roadmap that guides you to your ultimate financial destination. For many people, that destination is what we refer to as financial freedom. Financial freedom gives you the option to work when you want to work, and to play when you want to play. Financial freedom allows you to do the things you always wanted to do with your life. Freed from anxiety and stress, financial freedom lets you focus on those things that are truly important in your life.
In addition to financial freedom or retirement, the plan must often address other goals, such as paying for college, buying a home, or starting a business. The plan strives to balance these often conflicting priorities, so that pursuit of one goal does not preclude achievement of another.
The financial plan strives to make all aspects of your financial life work together toward the common goals. The plan may seek to:
- Minimize your tax burden
- Determine savings required to fund each goal
- Determine the potential effect of inflation on the overall plan
- Propose investment strategy to meet goals, while carefully managing risk
- Review insurance protection
- Minimize potential estate tax burden
- Identify and address potential roadblocks, including spending or debt
- Make specific recommendations to implement the plan
- Provide mechanism for ongoing monitoring of progress
Read our financial planning pamphlet to learn more about the value of comprehensive financial planning. To find out how a professional guide may help you successfully achieve your financial goals, we invite you to come in for a FREE CONSULTATION. Never any sales pressure, we will simply look at where you are and discuss where you want to go, and how we might lay down a path to get you there.
Click here to schedule a complimentary consultation